Being the Window User many of you might be searching for the ways that help you recover your new Windows Password next time. And for this, you might have probably struggled. Many people forget their window password but next time when they opt, it becomes more frustrating.
Hence, here in this article as you will go further below you will see how you can do the same step by step and with the easy steps.
Now you will be shown the process of how doing it and that too offline.
There are 3 Major ways that help you reset your new password:
- Reset the Your Microsoft Account Password Online
- Use of third party Admin Account in your PC to Reset Your Password
- Use Window Password Recovery Tool
So, better first let’s start with the simple steps first.
Reset the Your Microsoft Account Password Online
(Note: Works only for Windows 8 and Windows 10)
You might have found that since Windows 8 and Windows 10 Users Often Use their Microsoft Account so that they can easily log in to their respective Window account, Resetting Your Microsoft Account Password Can further help them to regain the access for your locked computer.
The process doesn’t require a reset disk. You only will need the email address, Phone number and also Skype name.
Here is the step by step process that is going to help you:
- For the first step, redirect yourself to the direct link of Microsoft Account Recovery Page
- Here you will be asked to enter your email address, Skype name or the Phone number that is associated with Microsoft Account.
- Now you have to choose the way you want to receive your recovery code, either via email or text.
- Now provide the required information that confirms your identity. Now you will get a recovery code through the method that you have already chosen before.
- Now type that recovery code received into the section of Verify your Identity and then click on Next button below.
- Now you can create your new password by entering the password twice.
- Use of third party Admin Account in your PC to Reset Your Password
This method of password recovery is another simple method in case your computer has more than one user account.
But to recover your password. You will have to use the other admin account of your computer and reset your password. And if you don’t have the permission, you will have to request the administrator that helps you with your new password resetting.
Here are the steps that you will have to follow:
- First of all, make a login to the other administrator account with the correct login details.
- Now navigate to the Control Panel.
- Now click on User Accounts.
- Now select on Manage Other Account. This is the option that helps you to change an account in the other version of Windows.
- Now select the account that you want to reset.
- You will find the option of Change Password and also Create Password
- Here in order to get the refreshed password, enter your new password twice. You can also set a Password Hint that helps you correct password entry next time.
- Now Click on Change Password and here you are ready to go.
So, finally, if none of these methods helps you for your next time password recovery, you can simply read the below-given methods here
Use Window Password Recovery Tool
You can use a Windows password recovery tool to recover your forgotten or lost password. There are many effective tools that you can download from supported websites.
Here is the list of some of the finest window Password Recovery Tools below and how to use them:
Windows Password Key
This is the best password recovery tool. This allows you to reset your Windows administrator or user password without having to reinstall your operating system.
Most importantly, you do not need to be technically knowledgeable to use this tool.
Features of windows password key standard
Reset Your Lost/ Forgotten Password?
Windows Password Recovery Standard works with USB flash drive to help you reset lost or forgotten passwords.
If you want to recover your administrator or user password, this software will help you to get it.
Bypass Windows Passwords
Windows Password Standard can also help you bypass the password. If you have a tendency to forget your Windows password and have to lock your computer before you leave, you can use this tool.
With this, you can get the password in safe mode or with a reset disk.
Reset Windows Password
You can also use Windows Password Standard to reset your administrator or user password.
This versatile tool is ideal for those who cannot remember their password but want to reset it.
Password Recovery Process
If you do not want to reset your Windows password and you cannot remember it, then Windows Password Recovery Standard is the right tool for you.
Windows password recovery is also faster with this tool, it is the perfect way for those who want to get quick access to their computer.
How to use windows password key standard?
Windows Password Standard allows you to create a bootable USB or CD / DVD.
Here are the steps you can do about it:
- As the first step, you will need to download the free trial version of the software.
- Then open it after installation and create a rest ISO.
- Now browse the ISO path that is created in the first step above so that you can choose your existing window password helping you reset file.
- Now you can choose your bootable reset disk.
- Then click on the Burn button and wait for sometimes.
- Now boot your computer from the bootable CD/DVD or USB that you have already created.
One of the main advantages of using Windows password key is that it is easy to use.
You can use it to recover, reset or bypass your Windows password. It also has a 100% recovery rate.
PassCue Windows Password Recovery
The password recovery tool mentioned you here helps you unlock windows administrator and also user password without causing any data damage. The instructions here only works for windows 10, Windows 8, 7, SP, Vista and Windows Servers.
Now you can follow the steps here that help you to recover your Password via this tool. Here are the steps:
- First of all download PassCue window Password Recovery to your PC.
- Now you have to install the program on working computer.
- By using this working computer, you can create a bootable reset password disk.
- Now insert the bootable reset disk into the problem computer that further helps for booting from it.
- Now you will see all the user account on your PC and then select the locked account.
- Now click on the Reset Password button that is followed by Reboot that helps you restart your PC.
- You are ready now to access your computer without Password.
Power Windows Password Reset
The other Password recovery tool is here and here is the step by step process of this tool access:
- First thing is that you should have to Download Power Windows Password Reset on a working computer.
- After the installation simply open software
- Now insert a Cd / Dvd or USB flash drive into your pc.
- Select the media type you want to use with the specific buttons you can see there.
- Click Being Burning to create a Windows password reset disk.
- Set Up Problem Computer to Boot from CD / DVD or USB.
- Now Boot the computer from a bootable disk.
- When the password Reset software starts, select a user and click Reset to reset the password for that particular user.
- Finally, Click the Reboot button to restart your computer again.
Now you can make a login with your new password.
Ophcrack Windows Password Recovery Tool
Ophcrack is one of the best free window password recovery tools you can find there. It is not only faster but also easier to use for the first time.
- Since you do not have access to the problem computer, you will have to use a working computer to access the Ophcrack website and download the free ISO image.
- Burn the file to a CD / DVD or USB drive, and boot the problem computer from the disk.
- The ophcrack software will then detect the window administrator and user profiles and retrieve their passwords automatically.
- The tool can recover Windows passwords with mixed letters and numbers in less than 4 minutes. It supports Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP.
NT Password & Registry Editor Offline (ONTP&RE) [Window Password Recovery Tool]
This tool works differently than other password recovery tools, as it deletes your password instead of resetting it.
- Like Ophcrack, you have to burn the offline NT password and Registry Editor ISO file on CD / DVD or USB and start the problem computer from a bootable disk.
- Wait a few moments for the device to delete the password. Now you can access your Windows PC, and create a new password later.
- The recovery process involves some command-line tasks, but it should not be difficult for the average computer user.
- If you think this is the “password removal” strategy that you need, then you should definitely try this software.
- The Offline NT Password and Registry Editor work on 64-bit and 32-bit system versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10 computers.
- It should also be compatible with Windows NT and Windows 2000.
LCP Recovery Tools
LCP is a free Windows password recovery tool. You can download the standard Windows software from the LCPSoft website and install it on your Windows PC. This means that you must have a user account on the PC.
For those who are new to Windows password recovery tools, LCP can be a bit intimidating; therefore, some prior knowledge may be helpful for using this tool.
The software program installs quickly, and you don’t have to burn it to disk. However, it does not work on newer versions of Windows.
How do I recover my password for Windows 10?
Windows 10 users often log in to their Windows accounts using a Microsoft account.
If you do not remember your password, you can use another computer to access the Windows Live Password Reset page and reset your password.
This is the simplest password recovery method for Windows 10.
How do I Bypass a Password on Windows 10 When it’s Locked?
To bypass Windows 10 passwords, you will need a password recovery tool. Windows password is one of the most effective tools you can use.
This tool will help you bypass Windows 10 password in safe mode or with password reset disk.
How Do I Start Windows 10 Without a Password?
To start Windows 10 without a password, you must first remove the password. The only way to do this is to use an offline NT password and Registry Editor.
This password recovery tool deletes the password, giving you access to your PC without entering the password.
How Can I Change my Windows Password Without Old Password?
If your computer is running Windows 8 or Windows 10, you can change your password by resetting your Microsoft account password.
All you need to provide is your email address, phone number or Skype name.
You can also use password recovery tools like Windows Password Key, OF Crack, Offline NT Password and Registry Editor or Con-boot.
While you have gone through the complete information to Recover Your Windows Password you are given various simple to complex way that you can use to recover your forgotten window password.
As you have gone through the information above, you have found the various process that helps you with the Windows Password recovery process, and even doing it via third-party applications in case nothing works.
After going with all the possible answer there, you are going to find the FAQ section as well above that also gives you the additional information useful for your irrespective of all the above information.
Rest if you have any doubt regarding the same, you can simply drop your feedback in the comment section below.