You should have to know that after pen tablets, the Wacom tablets are one of the most commonly used, reliable, and sought device. The Wacom pen tablet devices are the most popular device between the people across the world as well as it is one of the most devices for the people who work with the graphics swear by the Wacom. But, many time, the Wacom devices also do not work. And the main reason behind the Wacom Pen Pressure Not Working can be something which relates to your device, but most the times the reason behind this issue can be a minor glitch, something related to the drivers, or something else.
Wacom Pen Pressure Not Working
Must Check: Instup.exe
Below in this article, which is offering by the website getupdatedaily.com, we are going to share all the possible reasons behind this issue as well as we are also going to share all the possible ways to fix the issue of Wacom pen pressure not working on Windows 10. So now, let’s take a look below.
How to Fix the Wacom Pen Pressure Not Working on Windows 10?
As we mention above, there are many reasons behind the issue Wacom pen pressure not working on Windows 10. The very first thing which you should have to do is the basic troubleshooting, and then you have to proceed with the further instructions. While facing the issue Wacom Pen Pressure Not Working, some jump to play directly with the driver settings. This should be avoided.
Must Check: Anonytun Para Pc
Method 1: Check USB Wire of the Wacom Tablet
First, you have to confirm that the USB cable of your Wacom tablet is properly connected or not. You may try to remove the USB wire and then you have to re-insert the USB wire from both PC and Tablet ends. Now, you have to see carefully on the small LED light of your Tablet; if the LED light is flickering and not running continuously, then the issue is with your wire or USB port.
If this won’t help, then you have to be sure about the wire is working properly or not. In most of the tablet, the USB cable has a Micro USB pin, so you have to try to test the cable on another micro USB compatible device. In most of the Android mobile phones as well as in most of the chargeable gadgets still, have Micro USB charging holes. If your cable is looking good, then you have to proceed to the next step to fix the error the Wacom pen pressure not working on Windows 10.
Must Check: System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled error
Method 2: Change Wacom Pen’s Tip
The next method, which you have to follow to fix Wacom Pen issue is to try a new tip over the pen or stylus of your Wacom tablet. If you don’t know the procedures to change the tip, then you have to go with your tablet’s user manual. If changing the tip won’t help you, then it means probably, your Wacom tablet or your PC at fault. So now, you have to go with the next method.
Must Check: ravbg64.exe
Method 3: Restart Your PC
At first, you have to unplug your Wacom Tablet from your PC. Upon removal, you have to restart your PC. Then you have to plug in the tablet into your PC again and let’s see about your Pen is working or not. If not, then you have to go with Method 4.
Now, you have to see about your computer is messing up with your Wacom Tablet and Pen and reason of the issue Wacom Pen Pressure Not Working.
Method 4: Restart Wacom Tablet Services
To access several software and devices, Windows runs many services. Most of the times, to restart the services that related to an issue can resolve the problem. As complicated it looks, restart the service to fix the issue Wacom Tablet Pen Pressure not working is not so difficult. Let’s take a look below to know the steps which help you to restart the Wacom Tablet Services.
- At first, you have to open your computer and then you have to press Windows + R keys together on your keyboard and open the Run Command box.
- In that Run Command box, you have to enter the command msc and then simply click on the OK button or press Enter.
- Then it will open the Services window with the list of services. In this list, you can see Wacom tablet service. For the different Wacom tablets, the service name is different. The service name of your Wacom tablet may be one of the following:
Must Check: How to Connect Phone to TV Using Bluetooth
Wacom Profession Service
Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service
Wacom Consumer Service
Once you find the service, then you have to right-click on it. Then from the context menu, you have to click on the Restart button. If you find the Restart is grayed out, then it means your Wacom service is not running, then, in that case, you have to click on the Start button.
Then you have to test out for your Tablet pen to see that it is working or not. If it is not working, then it is time to play with the Wacom Driver.
Must Check: 0x800f0922
Method 5: Reinstall Wacom Tablet Driver
Using this method, it is most possible to fix the issue Wacom Pen Pressure Not Working on Windows 10. Sometimes, it happens that the current driver becomes outdated or corrupted with the Windows 10 update. If your Wacom Pen is not working, then you can follow the following steps to reinstall Wacom Tablet driver:
- At first, you have to disconnect your Wacom Tablet from your PC.
- Then you have to open the Device Manager. To open the device manager, you have to press the Windows + X keys together on your Windows 10 computer, or you can do right click on the Start button. Then you can see a menu displays on your screen, there you have to click on the Device Manager
- It will open the Device Manager window of your device. There you have to look for the Human Interface Devices and then click on it to expand its options. From the expanded menu, you have to right-click on the Wacom Tablet driver and then you have to select the Uninstall device By doing this, you can remove the driver of your Wacom tablet from your computer.
- Then download the latest drivers for your Wacom tablet model which is compatible with your current operating system, which is Windows 10. To make your visit to the Wacom website, you can download the latest and compatible drivers.
Before downloading the driver, be sure to check the compatible products. When your device is not compatible with the latest driver, then you have to scroll down on the Wacom website and there you have to look for the product compatibility with the previous drivers. Then download the driver on your PC.
After that, you have to download a compatible driver, and then install it on your Windows 10 computer. To install the driver on your computer, all you need to do is double click on the downloaded driver file and this will automatically access the installation process.
When it did successfully, then you have to restart your PC and then plug in your Wacom Tablet device. Let’s check that the Wacom Pen is running well or not.
Must Check: Why Is My Phone Charging Slow And Dying Fast
Method 6: Revert Windows 10 Update
Sometimes the Windows 10 updates mess up the things on your computer. If your Windows 10 PC was recently updated, then it is very likely that it may have created your Wacom pen pressure to stop working. You can proceed now, and then you have to try to uninstall the Windows 10 latest update and then you have to check out if the things work for you.
To uninstall the Windows 10 update, simply follow the steps mention below:
Must Check: Chrome PDF Viewer is Disabled
- At first, you have to press the Start button of your PC to open the Start menu. Then in the Search box of the Start menu, you have to type “Settings”.
- It opens the Settings Then look for the Update and Security section, then there you have to click on the Window Update option.
- The right side of the Settings window, you have to click on the View installed update history which is available under the Update status
- After the click you will be redirected on the new screen, there you have to click on the Uninstall updates
- After the click, a new window with a list of all the Windows 10 latest updates will be open on your PC. You have to scroll down your cursor and locate the cursor on the latest update for Microsoft Windows section, there you have to right-click on the update and then simply click on the Uninstall.
- After completing the update uninstall process, you have to restart your PC, and then you have to replug your Wacom Tablet. Now, let’s check this process is working well or not.
Must Check: NVIDIA Control Panel Not Showing In Windows 10
Method 7: Install Previous Wacom Driver
To fix the issue Wacom Pen Pressure not working, the last step which you should have to do is to install the previous Wacom Driver, which is also known as the rolling back driver update. For this, you must uninstall the current Wacom driver, then you have to install the previous version of the Wacom Driver. To do this, you have to simply follow the steps mention below:
- At first, you have to open the Run Window to press on the Windows + R keys together on your keyboard. Once you open the Run window, then there you have to enter the devmgmt.msc command and then simply click on the OK button or press Enter.
- After the click, the Device Manager window opens. There you can see a list of devices and from this list, you have to click on the Human Interface Devices to expand it. From there, you have to click on the Wacom Tablet driver, and then you have to click on the Uninstall device.
- To download the previous version of the compatible Wacom driver, you have to go to the Wacom website. Just below the latest version, you can see it. As we mention in the Method 5 that don’t skip to looking for the device compatibility.
- Now, you have to double click on the downloaded Wacom driver to install this driver on your PC.
- After installation, you have to Restart your PC. As an additional step, you have to press on the Windows + R keys together to open the Run box again, then you have to type the command msc and then click OK and press Enter. It will look like as we mentioned in Method 4, Start the Wacom Tablet service. Let’s see this method worked or not.
Must Check: Things to Carry While Camping in Bear Country
Now, we hope so, this article will be helpful for you to fix the error Wacom Pen Pressure Not Working on Windows 10. Now, if you want to share your feedback or if you have any queries or any suggestions regarding this article, then you can comment below in the given comment section and share your experience with us, we will get back as soon as possible.