Many times due to various reason, the idea of snipping the desktop might have come into your mind and also about sharing it with your friend. In case you are probably looking for Snipping Tools for Windows that you can use for your window. You can do a lot with snipping tools.
Doing this now you can share new stories and even the movie clips and recipes. Now are eligible for catching all the movie clips and recipes. Now you can capture both images and also video clips.
Snipping Tool For Windows
So, read the article below till end because you are going to find the list of Top 5 Snipping Tools for Windows that you can use in the future for the better experience with your window work.
All the procedure that you are being mentioned below is going to give you the step by step process that helps you with the process of snipping your window. Here are the top 5 list that you should take care of.
Do you know What Exactly Snipping Tool for Windows is?
A snipping tool for the window is ultimately a screen capturing tool. With the help of this tool, you can easily grab the whole PC screen or a particular area of your screen using the selection tool that is found in the most snipping tools for PC.
In most of these window snipping tools which also include the built-in tool, most of the shots are called “snips”.
These snips can be easily edited with a built-in editor or third party/ the alternative snipping tools.
What is the Possible Thing you can do with Snipping Tool?
As you have seen above, the screen capturing tool is the way to capture as well as share the screen with all your friends. So, here is the list of summary of what can be done with the snipping tools of windows:
- You can easily capture all the parts of your computer screen.
- You can add notes and edit it once it is captured.
- The same snip can be captured in all the various formats.
- You can email it from the snipping tool feature of the window.
- Now you can share it on social
- You can easily collaborate with your co-workers.
And if you are creative you can think of tons of other ways to use this snipping tool on your PC.
Steps to Follow for Snipping Process via Window Snipping Tool
Here is the easiest way that helps you take a screenshot on your window computer. The built-in snipping tool for window further helps you save the taken images in all the formats such as JPG, PNG and also the GIF formats. Here is the process that you will have to do it.
- First of all, go to the bottom of your screen and then click on the search bar.
- Then type “snip” in the search bar and then you will find already built-in Snipping tool for the window as the best match.
- Now start the snipping tool by simply clicking onto the icon and a dialogue box appears on the screen.
- Now here you will have to click on the “New” option and then capture your screen.
- In case you want a particular area to capture then you can do the same simply by making a selection to the area on the screen. Now select the required area by dragging the mouse.
- Now your snapshot is ready. Press CTRL + S to save the snipped image by choosing the destination saving place.
- Now you have the file you can share.
- For sharing, you can also share it directly after you have taken the shot without saving it.
Snipping Tools for Window Types:
Here are a few snipping tools types that you can use for your best result. So, follow and check out:
This is used when you want to draw a free-form shape surrounding an object.
This type of capture is used to drag the cursor around an object and form a rectangle.
Window snip is for capturing a browser or the dialog box.
In case you want to capture the entire screen, just use the full-screen snip.
Do You Really Require an Alternative Snipping Tool?
If you are a Windows user, you know that MS Windows comes with its own snipping tool that captures screenshots.
However, this snipping tool has relatively limited options for capturing and editing the required output. You will probably have to use another image editor to get the job done.
Just switch to any of these five best sniping tools that have been tested to deliver unique edited creations.
5 Best Snipping tools for Windows
Now let me introduce you to five of the best snipping tools for Windows, which you can use to create and edit your screenshots.
These third-party snipping tools provide great support for sniping.
These are some of the best that was tested by our team. They give you the best experience and help you to work on your Windows PC easily.
With these top five snipping tools for Windows, you don’t just capture screenshots. You cannot edit, share, and more with a default snipping tool. Here is the list of those tools with details.
- SCREENSHOT CAPTOR
- FASTSTONE CAPTURE
Pickpick is highly recommended for PCs for very good reasons. It is a full-featured screen capture tool.
The pickup has been dubbed the Swiss Army Knife for taking screenshots on Windows. It is powerful and is superb with performance.
The pickup is full of features and is user-friendly. It creates images that are suitable for home users, graphic designers, and software developers. Like this:
Features of Picpick
Being one of the best tools, here are the complete details of it.
- This snipping tool has three times the standard default snipping tool
- It can also take screenshots of full screen, scrolling window, active window, fixed area and freehand
- It enhances images with effects such as mosaic, watermark, blur, and has editing tools
- You can customize hotkey, file naming, image quality, and many other aspects to meet your needs
- It gives you a great option to share your work on social media, Google Drive, Dropbox, cloud storage and more
Snagit has a lot of power when it comes to sniping. Snagit has long been one of the top five sniping tools for Windows.
Snagit is a popular snipping tool for Mac, as well. For Windows, it works more or less.
This has great potential when capturing screenshots and editing images and is recommended by millions of users.
Features of Snagit:
Snagit does not only capture screenshots but includes that these are the things associated with it:
- It complements screenshots with shapes, callouts, and
- Adding a view to a document is only a few clicks away
- Easily create high-quality images and go beyond simple screen captures
- It also works as a video recording utility for Windows and fortunately for most Windows series (7, 8, 10 and XP).
- It also allows all-in-one capture, scroll the screen and grab text
- It can give you a web page as full screen, free-hand, all-in-one, PDF, and you can copy text to the clipboard
- The profile has a custom setting with which you can capture screenshots from videos and games
- It includes a built-in editor that you can use to add annotations and additional effects to capture screenshots.
- Sangit makes it easy for you to add videos on email, documentation, blogs, training materials and social media.
- Snagit Editor has text and highlighter options for you. In addition, you can use the blur, crop, border and shadow editing options to create the best effect.
Screenshot Talking about Captor reminds me of Superman because of how it performs. It is also a freeware snipping tool.
It is the best in the market when it comes to manipulation, annotating, grabbing and sharing screenshots.
Screenshot Captor supports most versions of Windows, starting with XP from 7, 8 and 10. There are portable versions that you can download by clicking on the Portable Zip Hyperlink on the screenshot capture homepage.
- Full set of scanner tools with scanner image correction.
- It has excellent multi-monitor support
- This snipping tool has a toolbar with various capture options that can be highly beneficial for you.
- It has the most standardized capturing options, such as active windows, desktop mode, regions, and window objects
- It enables the user to capture images with their webcam and import pictures with a scanner
- It beats other software due to its editing, which you can use to add shadows, text boxes and blur and brighten your image.
- And it even has its own clipart gallery for screenshots.
ShareX is a feature-filled, open-source, free screenshot and screen capturing app for Windows. It’s GIF and video capture tool is very useful.
ShareX is not just a screen capture program. It also helps you to capture video. And it is absolutely free, which is why it makes its users happy.
All these features make ShareX an ultimate option to install for those who love different types of editing. Take a look below:
- ShareX is a comprehensive post capturing program that gives you options for snapshots; Its basic editor helps add text, borders, arrows and highlight images
- Features of this super tool include full screen, window region, freehand, webpage capture, scroll capture and more
- You can use it to capture your screenshots with alternate shapes, such as diamonds, triangles, rectangles, and
- You can apply a filter to images to add a watermark effect
- ShareX includes webpage capture, scroll capture, and image annotations
- It has customized keyboard shortcuts and can identify borders for easy capture.
Last but not least is a stunning tool for Windows called Fast Stone, which is actually similar to ShareX. It is a reliable tool that lets you capture video.
It comes with a 30-day trial version. There is also a portable version of FastStone that you can take to a USB drive.
The types of screenshots for this app are active window, freehand region, full screen, and scrolling window.
You can share your work with social media whatever you want, and it also allows you to copy the output directly to the web.
- Also works with email, word, excel, clipboard and other applications
- It also supports many file formats, such as PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, etc.
- It also provides standard options such as crop, size, shape and color adjustments
- You can also apply sketch, oil, blur, and a black and white filter effect to pictures.
- Instantly activate screen capturing with a global hotkey
- These features make it a unique snipping tool for Windows.
How do I install the Snipping Tool?
Install or enable snipping tool in windows 7 and vista
- Click the Start button, and go to the Control Panel.
- Click on the program link.
- Click on the Windows features on or off-link. …
- Scroll down the list of features in the Windows Features dialog window, tick the checkbox for the Tablet-PC optional components to enable and show the snipping tool in Vista.
- Click OK.
Can I Download Microsoft Snipping Tool?
Just pull, nap and share instantly with colleagues and customers. Available at: Downloading CloudApp Microsoft Snipping Tool is quick and easy. To get started, simply use GetCloudApp or an app from the Microsoft Windows Store, register for a free account, install and start snipping.
Can I Download the Snipping Tool?
The snipping tool is included only with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista. If you can’t find it, you can optionally download the free tool Capture Screenshot Lite which looks similar and works very similarly.
How do I Capture a Screenshot in Windows 10?
Method One: Take Quick Screenshot with Print Screen (PrtScn)
- Press the PrtScn button to copy the screen to the clipboard.
- Press the Windows + PrtScn button on your keyboard to save the file on the screen.
- Use the built-in snipping tool.
- Use the game bar in Windows 10.
How do you Snip on a PC?
Press Ctrl + PrtScn keys. The entire screen changes to gray, including the open menu. Select Mode, or in earlier versions of Windows, select the arrow next to the new button. Choose the type of snip you want, and then select the area of screen capture you want to capture.
How do You Take a Screenshot on Windows 7 Without Snipping Tool?
To capture the entire screen of the computer, you can press the “PrtScr (print screen)” key. And press the “Alt + PrtSc” key to screenshot an active window. Always remember that pressing these keys gives you no indication that a screenshot has been taken. You need to use another program to save as an image file.
What is the Shortcut key for Snipping Tool?
Snipping tool and keyboard shortcut combination
With the snipping tool program open, instead of clicking “New”, you can use the keyboard shortcut (Ctrl + Print Scrn). Crosshairs will appear instead of cursors. You can click, drag/draw and release to capture your imagination.
What is the Shortcut key for the Snipping Tool in Windows 10?
In Windows 10 Creators Update and later you can capture a part of your screen using the keyboard shortcut – WinKey + Shift + S. You can also create a desktop shortcut using the command septal / clip in the location box.
Where Can I Find the Snipping Tool in Windows 10?
Go to the Start menu, select All Apps, choose Windows Accessories and tap the Snipping Tool. Type snip in the search box on the taskbar and click the snipping tool in the result. Run the command ‘RUN’ using Windows + R, input snipping tool and hit OK. Launch a command prompt, type snippingtool.exe, and press Enter.
If you are searching for best and efficient Snipping Tools for Windows that helps you take a snapshot and share it easily then, the above article might have surely helped you with your query. From the above article, you have given the list of best snipping tool and also the tools that have helped you out for the snipping shots in the window.
As you might have gone through the above article, the filtration of Snipping Tools for Windows guide might have helped you with all the best way possible for your easy snapshot and sharing and for saving it.
Rest after reading the above article, if something is missed, then you can simply drop your view in the comment section below.