While using the Windows Operating System, several users can log in and use it at the same time. This operating system also allows the administrators to create a Guest Account that has limited rights. But, it is reported by the many users that during the uses of guest account on their system, they may encounter an error that is:
Shell Infrastructure Host
Shell Infrastructure Host has Stopped Working
No matter how many times you close this error box, this error will appear again and again. This error stops your work. So, how to fix the Shell Infrastructure Host error successfully. Don’t need to worry. Simply follow the article mention below, which is offering by the website getupdatedaily.com. To read and follow the entire article, you will be able to know all the possible information which help you to fix this error. So now, let’s take a look below.
How to Fix Shell Infrastructure Host has Stopped Working in Windows 10?
In this section, we are going to share the following fixes which help you to fix the Shell Infrastructure Host has stopped working in Windows 10. The fixes are as follows:
- Log on to the system as the administrator
- Reinstall Microsoft’s Redistributable Packages
- Change the Startup type to selective startup
Solution 1: Log on to the System as the Administrator
If the guest account is not working then you can do your login by using the administrator account. To open the Security options window, you have to simply press the CTRL + ALT + DEI and there you have to select the Switch User option. Then by using the Administrator Account, you will be able to log in.
Although, this is not a permanent solution to fix this error. By doing this, you just create guest accounts which help the users to use the system without administrator privileges.
Solution 2: Reinstall Microsoft’s Redistributable Packages
If you don’t know the procedures to reinstall Microsoft’s Redistributable Packages, then you have to simply read and follow the steps mention below.
- At first, you have to press Win + R together on your keyboard and open the Run window and there you have to type the command cpl.
- Then you have to press the Enter button to open the Programs and Features menu.
- There you have to do right-click on each of the Microsoft Redistributable Package Program one by one.
- Then Restart your computer.
- Now, you have to download Microsoft’s Redistributable Packages from Microsoft’s official website microsoft.com.
- There you have to click on the Download and then select the exe and vcredist_x86.exe and then simply click on the Next button to download both the installers and then install it on your computer.
- After installing it on your computer, you have to restart your PC.
- Now let’s check the issue has been resolved or not.
Solution 3: Change the Startup type to selective startup
If you don’t know the procedures to change the startup type to selective startup, then you don’t need to worry. You have to simply read and follow the steps mention below.
- At first, you have to press the Win + R button together on your keyboard and open the Run Window on your computer. There you have to enter the command msconfig. And then you have to press the Enter button to open the System Configuration window.
- There you have to go with the General In the General tab, you have to select the Selective Startup and then check the checkboxes corresponding to the Load system services and Load startup items.
- And then simply click on Apply and then you have to click on the OK button to save the settings.
- In the end, you have to Restart your computer and then check the issue has been resolved or not.
Now, we hope so, this article will be helpful for you to fix the error Shell Infrastructure Host has stopped working in Windows 10. Now, if you want to share your feedback or if you have any queries or any suggestions regarding this article, then you can comment below in the given comment section and share your experience with us, we will get back as soon as possible.