League of Legends which is also known as LoL, is one of the most entertaining free multiplayer online games. This game is a mixture of RTS (Real-time strategy) and RPG (role-playing game) and also it is one of the most popular multiplayer online Battle Arena genre games. In this game, participated teams compete to destroy the ‘Nexus’ of the opposing team. A Nexus in LoL is a shielded structure located within an enemy base. LoL was released in the year of 2009 and remains it is one of the most popular and attracts players throughout the world.
pvp.net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working
Must Check: Talkatone Login On Computer
You may have encountered the “PVP.net Patcher Kernel has stopped working” error which prevents the game from launching. This may be frustrating, especially considering how addictive this game is. The error appears when a particular program stops to working perfectly and Windows stops the game without enabling the player to bypass it.
The error is usually caused by the client not having sufficient permission to run the program. Fortunately, there are some ways to fix this error without the need to reinstall the game. In this article, which is offering by the website getupdatedaily.com, we are going to share several possible ways and to follow these solutions, you will be able to continue playing the League of Legends. So now, let’s take a look below to know more about the solutions.
Must Check: Window Update Error 80072efe
Ways to Fix The Error “pvp.net patcher kernel Has Stopped Working” in Windows 10
In this section, we are going to share some ways that will help you to fix this error. All the given ways are so simple to follow without any requirements of special tools or applications.
Must Check: Rats WebGL Hit a Snag
Solution 1: Run the Program With Administrator Credentials
This is one of the simplest ways to fix this error, you have to simply allow the game to run under administrator credentials.
This is one of the effective solutions because when administrator access is granted to any application, then it runs without interruptions from the system firewall.
Apart from this, the administrator access also prevents others system checks that applications are running in normal mode.
If the application runs successfully without any errors under admin access, then you will be able to change the properties of the application, allowing it to always run in the administrator mode.
Must Check: GC Invoker Utility Issues
You have to simply follow the below-given steps to grant administrator access to your application.
- First, you have to simply right-click on the application launcher icon and then choose Run as administrator.
- Once the application runs successfully, then you have to proceed with the following given steps.
- Again you have to right-click on the application launcher icon and then simply click on the Properties.
- Now navigate to the compatibility tab.
- Now, you have to check the box that tells you to Run this program as an administrator.
- Then you have to simply click on the Apply button to save the changes and then simply click on the given OK button to exit.
Once you did, then you have to launch the program again and let’s see it’s working without any issues or not. This often fixes the issue and it allows the program to run smoothly.
Still, if the error persists, then you have to go with solution 2.
Must Check: SafePrice Remove
Solution 2: Ending the Program
Whenever you launch this application and encounter an error, still the program is running in the background and its processing can be monitored from Task Manager.
In this situation, many users have found it effective to terminate the program from Task Manager and then restart it, only to not find the error signal this time.
This is because when you terminate a program, the system closes the program with everything related to it and also eliminates the data stored in the memory from its last error encounter.
After terminating the program, you have to start it again with the administrator access to solve the problem completely. You have to simply follow the below-given steps to fix the problem.
Must Check: CAMHI For PC
- First, you have to launch the application and then wait for the error to show.
- Once the error appears, you have to press Windows Logo Key + R together to open the Run box.
- There you have to type taskmgr to launch the Task Manager.
- Now navigate to the Processes tab and then look for your application name.
- Once you found, then you have to simply right-click on the application process and then click on the End task.
- After closes the program completely, you have to right-click on the application icon and then simply click on the Run as administrator.
- Now, check if the program runs without any problems.
- If the application runs without any issues, then you have to simply click on the application icon again and then click on the Properties.
- Now Navigate to the Compatibility tab and then check the box that says Run this program as administrator.
- Now simply click on the Apply button to save the changes and then click on the OK button to exit.
Still, if you are facing the problem, then you have to go with solution 3.
Must Check: Gmail Error 007
Solution 3: Removing game Patch Files
It is very possible in some cases that the game patch files are corrupt or there is a problem with their configuration, hence the issue.
In this case, to delete some patch files you may resolve this problem.
When some patch files are deleted, the application will automatically download them and then fill the space created.
This should fix corrupt patch files and reconfigure them to work as they are supposed to. To do this, simply follow the steps given below.
- First, you have to do right-click on the application icon and then simply click on Open file location.
- Now, there you have to look for the folder names RADS and then open it.
- Now you have to follow the path: Projects > lol_air_client > releases and then open the latest folder that presents
- Then you have to look for the names of the files “S_OK” and “releasemanifest” and then delete them.
- Now, you have to open the “deploy” folder and you have to delete the names of the files “properties”, “META-INF”, “logs”, and “LoLClient.exe”.
- Once you have done all the above steps, then you have to restart your computer.
This solution should solve the Windows error “pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working”.
Must Check: Err_Connection_Closed Mac
Hopefully, this article will be beneficial for you. To follow all the information that we mentioned above, you will be able to fix this “pvp.net patcher kernel has stopped working” error successfully. Now, if you want to share your feedback or if you have any queries or any suggestions regarding this article, then you can comment below in the given comment section and share your experience with us, we will get back as soon as possible.