Hello Friends, welcome back to our website getupdatedaily.com. In this article, I am going to share the information through which you will be able to know “How to make telegram sticker”.
If you are a user of Telegram, then you will know it well that one of the best features of Telegram is its wide range of sticker packs. You can have your complete conversations with your friends using only graphics and movie quotes. However, in addition to the hundreds of stickers already on the platform, you can also create your sticker pack and will be able to share it with your friends and family members on Telegram.
And to do this, you do not need to have a developer account. You just have to communicate and send your images to the bot, and the pack of your sticker will be available to use. To read and follow this whole article, you will be able to know about the complete step by step procedures of how to make telegram stickers.
So now, let’s take a look below to know more about the steps.
How to Make Telegram Stickers
Step 1: Design Your Own Stickers
You do not have to be a graphic designer to create Telegram stickers. If you are, this is a great way to promote your art. But if you are not, you should not stop. Some of the best telegram stickers are popular meme-like creations, which are thrown together with the quotes and photographs. Your basic design skills will suffice for those people.
The stickers created by you must comply with the integrated design requirements. They are super simple:
- Telegram stickers should have a PNG image with a transparent background, 512 x 512 pixels.
- Each and every sticker must be a separate image file. You should have to know that the designing and uploading of the stickers are easier on the desktop than mobile, so you may want to use Telegram on Mac, Telegram on Windows, or Telegram Web.
- You should have to know that the icon of your telegram sticker pack is optional. If you want to have one, then you have to design a 100 x 100 PNG image with a transparent layer.
It is important to understand that using things like movie quotes to make your stickers is a copyright violation. Yes, this is exactly how memes are made, but unlike a meme, your sticker pack will likely be removed from the Telegram after getting the copyright owner complains. There is no copyright check when you upload your designs.
The average Telegram sticker pack included with 10 to 20 stickers, but you are not limited in how many stickers you want to upload. Some of the packs have more than 100 stickers, and you can come back and will be able to add new ones even after publishing.
Step 2: Find the Telegram Sticker Bot
Once you ready to roll your own Telegram stickers, then you have to find the Telegram sticker bot. For this, you should have to open the Telegram and there under the search field, you have to type “stickers”. And then click on the chat, and then you will get a list of commands that you can use, which are:
- To create a new Telegram sticker pack, the command is /newpack.
- To add a sticker to an existing pack, the command is /addsticker.
- To remove a sticker from a pack, the command is /delsticker.
- To reorder stickers in a pack, the command is /ordersticker.
- To get usage stats for a specific sticker, the command is /stats.
- To see the top stickers in your pack, the command is /top.
- To get usage stats for a sticker pack, the command is /packstats.
- To see your top sticker packs, the command is /packtop.
- To cancel whatever command you just used, the command is /cancel.
And then you have to click Start to open the chat and then start setting up your sticker pack.
Step 3: Upload Your Telegram Stickers
You should have to know using the Telegram sticker bot, you will be able to upload and publish your designs easily. For this, you just have to follow the below-given steps.
- First, you have to type in the /newpack command and then press the Enter
- After doing this, the sticker bot will ask you for your pack name. Then type the name and send it.
- Now, you have to click on the File icon through which you can upload your first sticker. It is important for you that you have uploaded it as a file, not as a photo. If you are using the Camera icon, then the bot will reject your image.
- After that, the bot will ask you to assign an emoji on your sticker. For this, you have to select an emoji that will be suitable for your sticker and then press Enter to send it. You will be able to assign a few, Telegram recommends you assign not more than two emoji per sticker.
- Then you have to repeat the above mentioned 3-4 steps for every Telegram sticker that you want to add.
- When you have done it successfully, then you have to type in the /publish command and then send it.
- Now, if you want to add an icon to your sticker pack, then you have to upload it as you have uploaded the rest of the pictures and then send it to the bot. If you do not have an icon, then you just have to send the /skip command, and then your first sticker will become an icon for this pack.
- And then finally, you have to send the bot a short name for your sticker pack to be used in its URL. Such as mine is “Classic John”, so the URL will be https://t.me/addstickers/ClassicJohn.
Once you have done it successfully, then you have to simply click on the link to your Telegram sticker pack and let’s see how everything seems. When you have more than 10 stickers, then you will be able to scroll through them.
Send Your Telegram Stickers
There is no sticker store or any other way for people to browse all the existing stickers in Telegram. This means that your pack will keep collecting dust until you and your friends start sending the stickers you’ve made.
Once you make a click on the URL of your pack, then you will be able to see two ways to start sharing your telegram stickers. Which are:
- Share: This will forward the link of your pack to the Telegram contact or group of your choosing.
- Add Stickers: Using this, you will be able to add the pack to your collection, so that you will be able to send personalized stickers to your Telegram contacts. Your friends can view and add packs by tapping on the stickers you send. In this way, they spread.
I hope, all the information that I have shared above in this article will be beneficial for you. Above in this article, you will get the complete information regarding Telegram Stickers and if you want to know “How to make telegram stickers”, then with this article, you will be able to know. Now, if you want to share your valuable feedback regarding this article, or if you have any queries or any suggestions regarding this article, then you can simply comment below in the given comment section and will be able to share your experience with us.