How to Hide Apps on Galaxy S7: Whether you have the Samsung Galaxy S7 or the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, you will get the experimental feature of Samsung Galaxy i.e. you can see or hide applications that are displayed on the home screen.
How to Hide Apps on Galaxy S7
The smartphone allows the user to how to hide apps on samsung or show particular apps on their home screen. This feature is available in both the Galaxy S7 and Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. This feature is also available in the iPhone and is also a useful feature if you want to hide some apps.
But sometimes the app can be really annoying and you want to know how to hide apps on Galaxy S7 or want to show hidden apps all the apps on the home screen.
Reason to Hide Apps on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
We all know that just like iPhone the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge both do not have the app launcher or the apps screen. All the apps are displayed on the home screen. You will see that other than these phones maximum of the Android phones comes with an app drawer button and the user cannot do anything regarding the settings of the apps.
In the android phones, you can put the apps that are used frequently, or widgets on the home screen, away from the app launcher. Tapping on the home screen icon will bring back you to the home screen.
Now Samsung has a new feature by which it allows the user to hide the app which is located in the home screen on the phones of Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. All the apps are placed on the home screen.
Note: There is also a possibility that in some of the countries the setting to hide the apps is not available.
How to Hide Apps on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
There are several steps by which the apps could be hidden on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. To perform this procedure follow the steps given below.
- In the home screen of the smartphone, go to settings.
- Or alternatively, you can swipe down from the top of the screen and tap on the gear icon.
- It will open the settings menu.
- Now you have to enter the advanced features menu by tapping on the Advanced Features.
- Then you have to tap on the Galaxy Labs.
- If the Galaxy Labs is not available then this option is not available with your carrier. Now you are not eligible to use this feature in Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge.
- To start the Galaxy Labs you have to tap on the start button.
- As there are only to features available in the Galaxy Labs menu, for hiding the apps on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge you have to toggle the button of “Show All Apps on Home Screen”.
- By default this feature is disabled.
- When you will toggle the tab “On” then the apps will be automatically hidden.
- Once show all apps on the home screen is enabled, the switch will turn to blue.
- Now you can go back to the home screen to see what changes you have made during this operation.
Does my Theme will Also be Changed while I Hide my Apps on Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge?
This settings is only for the apps icons and are not related to the theme or the wallpaper. Your wallpaper and theme of the smartphone will remain unaffected after you have applied this setting.
Now you will get an additional home screen panel as more apps are introduced on the home screen.
But for widgets added later to the home screen panels created by this feature will be removed from the home screen when you turn off this feature. You have to add those widgets again.
- Galaxy s7 hide apps in drawer
- How to find hidden apps on galaxy s7 edge
- How to hide apps on samsung s6
- How to hide apps on galaxy s7 nougat
- How to put apps in private mode galaxy s7
- How to hide apps on galaxy s7 edge verizon
- How to hide apps on samsung s9
- How to hide apps on samsung s8
So we have now understood how to hide apps on galaxy s7 and galaxy S7 edge. If you face any kind of difficulty in adding or editing the home screen icons then you can post your comments in the comments section below. Our team will be happy to help you. Your comments are valuable to us.