GMAIL is one of the most popular email services throughout the world, with its 1.4 billion active users and counting.
You have to know Gmail came 11 years ago and soon became a formidable challenge for other free email services such as Yahoo and Hotmail. And since then Google’s signature email service is widely considered to be a leader in ad-supported consumer emails.
How Many Gmail Accounts Can I Have
But regarding Gmail accounts a question arises in every person’s mind is “how many Gmail accounts can I have” or “how many Gmail accounts can I create in 1 day”. So, now you don’t need to worry. Because here in this article, you will get the complete information regarding your query and end of this article, you will get enough information about Gmail Account. So, let’s take a look below.
Ways to Create Multiple Gmail Accounts
You have to know there are several ways which help you to create many email addresses inside Gmail. Let’s Suppose, if your email address is email@example.com, any email that is addressed at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, to avoid Gmail dots afterward, it will also be delivered in your main inbox and anything after the plus symbol in the email usernames.
Therefore, while theoretically speaking, you get unlimited numbers of email addresses with a single Gmail Account. If you are using Gmail with Google Apps, then it gets even more interesting.
Email Alias in Gmail for the Google Apps
While talking about Google Apps, you can assign aliases to your email account and those messages are addressed to the alias (or nickname) that are also delivered to you.
For example, if you are running a website at example.com, then you may have a mail email address and then you can set up aliases such as firstname.lastname@example.org (for blog tips), email@example.com (for potential advertisers) and much more. In this way, you only have to deal with one inbox.
Now, if you want to set up an email alias in the Google Apps, then you have to log in google.com/a/example.com as an admin (replace example.com with your domain name) and then click on the “Users and groups” option.
After that, you have to select the email username for which you want to setup aliases and then you have to click on “Add a nickname” to associate another email username with the user. You will be able to associate up to 30 different nicknames per user in Google Apps.
When you respond to an email addressed by your nickname, then your main email address may be “From” address. However, you can easily change it.
Now, open your Gmail Inbox -> Settings -> Accounts and then click “Add another email address you own” under “send mail as”. Here type your new email alias, then verify the code and now you have the option of deciding which of your email should display in the “From” field.
Now, if you ever want a new email address, then you will not have to create another user in the Google Apps – you just have to add a new alias to your existing email address.
Create Multiple Gmail Accounts without Phone Verification
In this section, we are going to get the information regarding how to create multiple Gmail accounts without Phone verification or without using the phone number. Users are not required to go through the busy verification process at the time of the Gmail sign-up process. There are 4 different ways for creating multiple Gmail accounts sans a verification code and mobile number. So, let’s take a look below.
- First of all, open your web browser i.e., Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox from your laptop or PC.
- If you are using the Firefox web browser, then go to the menu which you can find at the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, you have to select “New Private Window” mode.
- Then, a new page will appear on the screen and you will have to navigate to gmail.com.
- Now, you have to create a new Gmail account to follow the basic sign-up process.
On Google Chrome
- First, open your Google Chrome web browser and choose “New Incognito Window” mode from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Then a new page will appear on your computer screen.
- On the new page, you have to go to the gmail.com.
- And then, create a new account on Gmail to enter the details.
- You have to mention the details which include the first name, last name, username for Gmail, password, and date of birth.
- In the next field, you have to simply leave the phone number column empty.
- Uncheck the box that says ‘Skip this verification’ and enter the Captcha code.
- Lastly, press the ‘Next Step’ button.
- After that, you will be taken directly to the page in which you can add a profile photo.
That’s all, this is the simple method which helps you to create a Gmail account without a mobile number and any verification code.
Can I Create Multiple Gmail Accounts With One Phone Number?
Yes, you can create multiple Gmail Accounts with one phone number by using the basic process. Here in this section, we are going to share the complete details regarding your this query. So, let’s take a look below.
- First of all, you have to log in to your Gmail account which you created earlier through mobile verification.
- Immediately after logging into your account using the complete login details, now you can press ‘My Account’ from the top right corner of the page.
- Then under the Personal Info & Privacy,>> tap ‘Your personal info’.
- Then with the Personal Info tab, you have to hit the Phone option which comprises a registered phone number.
- Then you just have to tap the edit option and then remove the registered phone number attached to your account.
- Then you have to press the confirm button for removing the phone number.
- Now, hit the Remove Number button.
- Then you can use the same phone number to create a new Gmail Account.
- Like this, the users can repeat this process and don’t need to worry as your phone number will not get blacklisted.
- So, this is a simple method to create multiple Gmail Accounts with one phone number.
That’s it! These are different methods for creating multiple Gmail accounts without verification codes and phone numbers. Now, you will be able to know about your query “How many Gmail Accounts can I have”. We hope this article has given you the best methods to create unlimited Gmail accounts in some easy way. Now, if you have any queries or any suggestions regarding this article, then you can comment below in the given comment section and share your experience with us regarding this article. We will try to send a reply as soon as possible.