As you know, Gmail services are very simple, intuitive, and easy to use, but these it has also some faults. While using Gmail, sometimes, you get Gmail Error 007.
When Gmail’s Server Error 007 occurs, then you will find that your Gmail account has been frozen. And you won’t be able to click on anything or refresh your email page. Either, you won’t be able to send or read the unopened emails. And to resolve this issue, you have only one solution left is to close the Google Chrome and reopen it.
Gmail Error 007
Also Read: Err_Connection_Closed Mac
If this error occurs to you often, then do not despair. In this article, which is offering by the website getupdatedaily.com, we are going to share some fixes which you can use to stop this Gmail Server Error 007 without doing shut down and reopen your web browser. So now, let’s take a look below to know more about the fixes regarding this error.
Also Read: pvp.net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working
How to Fix the Gmail Error 007?
Here in this section, we are going to share some fixes below that you can use to solve this Gmail Error 007. Since this is a common error, so it may happen due to various factors. So now, to fix this Gmail’s Server Error 007, you can go with the methods given below.
Also Read: Talkatone Login On Computer
From Your Browser, Clear the Cache and Cookies
If you don’t know the procedures to clear the cache and cookies from your Google Chrome, then you don’t need to worry. Below we are going to share the steps which help you to clear the cache and cookies from your browser. So now, simply read and follow the steps given below:
- At first, you have to go to Google Chrome’s menu (by pressing the three dots which you can find on the top right corner) and there you have to click on Settings.
- Then you have to scroll down and then click on the Show Advanced Settings.
- Then you have to click on the Content Settings which you can find under the Privacy tab.
- Under the Cookies, you have to click on All Cookies and Site Data.
- Then you have to simply press Remove All and then you have to click on Done.
Once you have deleted all your cookies and after clearing your cache, you have to check if the problem still persists or not. Chances are it didn’t happen, then you have to go with the next method.
Also Read: Rats WebGL Hit a Snag
Check for the Viruses and Browser Updates
This may sound silly, but sometimes viruses can be the cause of server error 007. They can harm your computer in a myriad of ways, so to avoid this error you should have to always scan your computer for the viruses. You have to simply click on your antivirus and do a full scan of your computer.
Your browser may also need to be updated. Google Chrome usually updates automatically, but just to make sure it’s up to date, you should make sure.
If you use another web browser that does not update automatically, then you have to check your web browser settings. You’ll probably find the “check for updates” option (or something similar) which you can find on the Settings menu.
Also Read: GC Invoker Utility Issues
Disable the Extensions of your Browser
If you installed a browser extension before receiving server error 007, then this extension may be the cause of your problems.
If you have not installed any new extensions, there is also a possibility that some of the updates to your already installed extensions are causing the error.
Disabling extensions on Google Chrome is very easy. All you should have to do is:
- At first, you have to open the Google Chrome and then you have to click on the three-dotted icons which you can find on the upper-right corner.
- There you have to select “More Tools” and then you have to choose “Extensions”
- Then you have to untick the “Enable” box on your extension
If disabling all your extensions fixes the problem, chances are that one of the extensions is causing for the Gmail’s server error 007. If you want to indicate which extension is actually causing the problem, then you have to enable your extension in a timely manner and continuously check if the problem still persists.
Also Read: SafePrice Remove
Disable the Gmail Labs Background Send
Server Error 007 may be caused by “background send” enabled. To disable it, you have to simply follow the steps given below.
- At first, you have to sign in to your Gmail account
- Then you have to click on the dented gear icon which you can find on the top right corner of your Gmail page
- Then you have to click on the “Settings” and then you have to look at the lab tab
- Then you have to search for the “Background send” and then you have to simply disable it
If other solutions do not work, then you have probably fixed the problem.
Also Read: CAMHI For PC
All the information that we mentioned above in this article will help you to fix Gmail Error 007 successfully. Hopefully, this article will be helpful to you. Now, if you want to share your feedback or if you have any queries or any suggestions regarding this article, then you can comment below in the given comment section and share your experience with us, we will get back as soon as possible.