You have the Galaxy S7 Smartphone and want information on how to put sim card in samsung galaxy s7 then read it with full attention as this article not only focuses on galaxy s7 sim card but also the galaxy s7 edge sim card version as both are identical. You can refer this for both the versions of the Samsung Galaxy smartphones. We will deal with all the parameters related to galaxy s7 sim card.
Galaxy S7 SIM Card
Galaxy note 7 SIM card enables you to have a better interface with the network connection of mobile and its network carrier to utilize voice service and mobile network connections.
In spite of the fact that you can utilize most features of Galaxy S7 through WiFi without installing SIM card for Galaxy S7 or S7 edge, you can’t utilize any mobile data services without installing the SIM card in the slot.
SIM card is always issued by your carrier and not the mobile vendors. You ought to get SIM card for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 edge from your SIM card companies.
You have 4 different sizes for the SIM card from macro to nano-SIM cards.
- Macro or Full-Size SIM Card – This size of sim card is now not available on the smartphones unless you have a phone that is too old.
- Mini-SIM Card – This SIM card tray is not available but still used in some countries.
- Micro-SIM Card – It is most popular in today’s generation but is now being replaced by the nano SIMs. Most of the middle range budget smartphones make use of this kind of SIM Cards.
- Nano-SIM Card – This kind of SIM card is very small and needs great care as it is delicate. It is mostly used in the latest smartphones.
Galaxy note 7 sim card size and note 7 edges both make use of nano SIM cards (4FF). Let us see what are the brand of smartphones that use these nano-SIMS. IF you have these phones then also this article is valid for them.
- Galaxy S6
- Galaxy S6 edge
- Galaxy S6 edge+
- Galaxy Note 5
- iPhone 6S and advanced versions of the iPhone and other latest smartphones
SIM Card Tray Details
If you use the galaxy s7 or Galaxy S7 then you will probably know that these phones have a dual SIM card facility. Slot 2 is much bigger than Slot 1. In Slot 1 you can place the SIM card only while in the Slot 2 you have the facility to place either the SIM card or the memory card.
What Differences you will Find in Galaxy S7 SIM Card slot Between a dual SIM and Single SIM model?
The SIM card slot totally depends on the region you are located in. The slot may vary from region to region.
In the Galaxy S7 dual SIM model you can use the SIM slot in 2 ways.
- Use both the slots with SIM cards.
- Use one SIM card in SIM 1 slot and micro SD card in another slot.
- You are not eligible to use both the SIM card and SD card in the SIM slot 2.
- For the versions of single slot SIM cards, you have only one option of using the Slot 1.
- Check with the vendor before the purchase of smartphone whether the smartphone has a single dedicated SIM slot or two slots.
How to Install Galaxy S7 SIM Card
Installation of Galaxy S7 SIM Card is very easy just you have to follow some simple steps as described below.
- Turn Off the smartphone before performing any operation. Generally, it is recommended to turn off the phone.
- Pick your ejection pin and insert it into the hole of a smartphone to eject the SIM card tray.
- You will generally find the hole at the side of the smartphone.
- Pull out the SIM card tray gently from the SIM card slot.
- Now you have to put the SIM card into the first slot or SIM 1 with the metal part of the SIM facing downwards.
- If you have dual sim tray galaxy s7 then you can put the second SIM into the SIM 2 tray or if you want to expand the memory then insert the micro SD card in the second tray.
- Note that if you insert the SIM 2 then you will not be able to insert the memory card.
- Never put 1 SIM in the SIM 2 slot.
- Put the SIM card tray back in the SIM slot and secure it for galaxy s7 nano sim.
- Galaxy s7 sim card tray stuck
- Verizon galaxy s7 sim card
- Sim card too big for galaxy s7
- How to remove sim card from galaxy s7 without tool
- Galaxy s7 nano sim
- How to remove sim card from galaxy s7 edge without tool
- Where can i get a sim card for my galaxy s7
- Galaxy s7 sd card
So we have learned on how we can do certain operations with Galaxy S7 SIM Card and this article is valid for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge. If you encounter any further problems regarding the topic then you are welcome in the comments section below. If you are facing any problems then you must ask us and we will be glad to help you. Your comments are valuable to us.