Nowadays, Google Chrome is one of the most used web browsers. However, there are many errors that you get such as Err_Connection_Closed Mac. However, the great thing about this error that it can be fixed by anyone very easily and hassle-free. To fix this error, you do not need any professional help to get rid of the mistake. Below in this article, we are going to share all the possible solutions and to follow these solutions, you will be able to resolve this frustrating issue successfully.
Must Check: pvp.net Patcher Kernel Has Stopped Working
In most cases, you will get a code displayed on the screen such as “Err_Connection_Closed Mac”. This is a very common issue and it can be solved very easily. The problem does not allow you to browse the website that you want and does not load the page. There are several reasons for this error such as the invalid configuration of the network device. It happened due to a mismatch of server certificates. The only troublesome part is that you will not be able to access the web page that you want to see.
Undoubtedly, the Google Chrome web browser is widely used on most of the devices and it is one of the most popular web browsers throughout the world. Before solving the problem we should have to know that what exactly the error “Err_Connection_Closed” is. This glitch occurs when the server of the website that you are trying to access rejects the request for the data. This means that when Google Chrome is trying to fetch the data from the website, the server is removing it from the line. The major causes behind this issue are due to the outdated cache and data, poor DNS configuration or Outdated DNS Cache. So now, let’s take a look below to know more about the solutions to this issue.
Must Check: Talkatone Login On Computer
How to Fix the Error: 5 Solutions to Fix It
This section will help you to fix this error successfully. Below in this section, we are going to share some solutions and to follow these solutions, you will be able to fix this error successfully. So now, let’s take a look below to know more about the solutions.
Solution 1: Clear the Internet Cookies and Cache
To clear the Internet Cookies and Cache, you have to simply follow the steps given below.
- At first, you have to open your web browser.
- Then you have to simply click on the setting tab which you can find on the top right side of the window.
- Then you have to open the History from the options. You can also open it by pressing the Command + Y (for the Mac Operating System) and Control + Y (for the Windows Operating System).
- Next, you have to click on the clear browsing data.
- Then you have to select the following option from the checkboxes listed “Cookies and other side plug-in data” and “Cached images and files”.
- Now, from the drop-down menu which you can find on the top, you have to select “from the beginning of time”. In most of the cases, it is set by default.
- Lastly, you have to click on the Clear browsing data button which you can find at the bottom right corner.
After completing the above steps, you have to simply close the tab and then you have to restart your web browser to check that the error still occurs or not.
Must Check: Rats WebGL Hit a Snag
Solution 2: Flush DNS and Reset TCP/IP
If the cache clear does not work, then you can go with this solution. It is better to always clear the cache and then you have to check if the problem has disappeared. If it does not then you can use the method that we list below to solve this issue. So now, let’s take a look below.
- At first, you have to open the Run box by pressing the Windows + R key together on your keyboard.
- Then you have to type cmd in the given box to open the command prompt.
- Once command prompt open, then there you have to type the following command “netsh winsock reset” and then you have to press enter.
- Then you have to Restart your system.
If the above-mentioned command does not solve the issue, then you have to try the below-given commands and then press enter after each command. Then Restart your PC.
Must Check: GC Invoker Utility Issues
- ipconfig /release
- ipconfig /renew
- ipconfig /flushdns
- ipconfig /registerdns
Now, you have to check whether the error has disappeared or still persists. If the error still appears on your web browser, then you have to go with the other solutions listed below.
Must Check: SafePrice Remove
Solution 3: Manually assign DNS
Manually assigning the Domain Name Server may also love this troublesome mistake. Below, we are going to share the steps that you can use to manually assigning DNS to Windows Operating System as well as the Mac Operating System.
For Windows OS
- First, you have to press the Windows + R key together to open the Run command on your computer.
- Then there you have to type “ncpa.cpl” command in the given box to open the Network and Sharing Center.
- Then you have to select “Change Adapter Settings” which is available on the left panel.
- Then you have to right-click on the Internet from which the device is connected.
- Then you have to click on the Properties and then you have to click on “Internet Protocol Version 4”.
- Again you have to click on the properties in the new window that you opened.
- Then there you have to select “Use the following DNS server addresses” and then you have to enter the addresses are “DNS Server 1 = 188.8.131.52” and “DNS Server 2 = 184.108.40.206”.
For Mac OS
To manually change the DNS to Mac OS, you have to simply follow the steps given below.
- First, you have to open the System Preferences and then you have to go to the network.
- There you have to select the network that uses by the device.
- Then you have to press the Advanced option which you can find at the right bottom of the window.
- Then you have to select the DNS tab which you can find from the top menu.
- Then you have to press the “+” button and then you have to enter the following DNS addresses:
DNS Server 1 = 220.127.116.11
DNS Server 2 = 18.104.22.168
Once you completed all the steps then you have to check whether the error has disappeared or it still exists. Still, if you are facing the problem, then you have to go with another solution listed below.
Must Check: Gmail Error 007
Solution 4: Reinstall the Google Chrome
To reinstall the Google Chrome web browser, you have to simply follow the steps given below.
- At first, you have to go to the Start menu and open the Control Panel.
- Then you have to open the Programs and Features option from the available ones.
- Then there you have to look for the Google Chrome web browser and then right-click on it to uninstall it.
- Now, you have to wait for a few minutes until the program uninstall.
- Once it did, then you have to reinstall it again or you have to download the latest version of Google Chrome from its official website.
All of you are done with uninstalling and again reinstalling Google Chrome. In most of the cases, it should be all the existing glitches.
Solution 5: Run a Malware Scan
Sometimes, some malware can cause problems. Below we are going to share the steps to run a full malware or virus scan. So now, let’s take a look below.
- At first, you have to go to the Start menu and then there you have to search “Microsoft Security Essentials”.
- Then you have to click on it and then open it.
- Now, you have to press the “Full option” to run a complete malware scan.
- Then you have to click on the “Scan Now” option.
- Now, it allows the device to complete the scanning.
Once you have done, then you have to close the tab and open the web browser to check the issue still appears or not.
All the information that we mentioned above will help you to solve the error “Err_Connection_Closed Mac” successfully. Above we mentioned five solutions regarding this error. However, if one solution does not solve the issue then you can go with the other solutions. Hopefully, this article will be beneficial for you. Now, if you want to share your feedback or if you have any queries or any suggestions regarding this article, then you can comment below in the given comment section and share your experience with us, we will get back as soon as possible.