If you get the Driver_Corrupted_Expool Error on your Windows 10 operating system, then it means one or more of the drivers of your system have corrupted. Because the drive is incompatible, so it messes up with the configuration files in your system. So, to update the drivers, you can correct all the messed up files of your system.
Fix Driver Corrupted Expool
Must Check: Shell Infrastructure Host
Below in this article, which is offering by the website getupdatedaily.com, we are going to share all the possible information regarding this error which will help you to fix this error permanently. So now, let’s take a look below.
Initial Steps That you Have to Take
- At first, you have to run the Blue Screen troubleshooter and for this, you have to go to the Settings >> Updates and Security >> Troubleshoot and then there you have to select the Blue Screen Troubleshooter.
- Then you have to run the Windows update which helps you to update all the drivers of your system.
- Then you have to scan your system for the virus and malware protection.
Below we are going to share the solutions to fix this error and the solutions are as follows:
- Update all the drivers
- System Restore
- SFC scan
- Update the BiOS
Solution 1: Update all the Drivers
Because, we do not know about which driver is interfering and corrupt, so we have to update all the drivers of the system. Here in this section, we are going to share the procedures to update the drivers in Windows 10 operating system. While, it will be difficult to update the drivers one by one, so we should have to use third-party software to update all the drivers or we can go with the Automatic update utility which is available on Intel’s download center.
Must Check: Realtek Pcie Gbe Family Controller
Solution 2: System Restore
- At first, you have to search for the Control panel in the search bar of the Windows and then open it.
- There you have to go to the Recovery >> Open System Restore.
- Then you have to run through the System Restore process and then you have to choose the restore point and confirm it.
- Now, you have Restart your system and check it out the error has been fixed or not.
Solution 3: SFC scan
If the corrupt driver can result in the missing files in your system, then you can go with the SFC scan. SFC scan will check for the missing or corrupt files in your system and it will replace them if possible.
Solution 4: Update the BiOS
An obsolete BiOS may be behind the Driver_Corrupted_Expool error on your Windows 10 operating system. After updating the drivers, if you won’t be able to solve this error, then, in that case, you can go with this solution.
- At first, you have to press Win + R together on your keyboard and open the Run window.
- There you have to enter the command msinfo32. And then simply press the Enter button to open the System Information page.
- There you have to check for the information BiOS Version/Date.
- Now, you have to search online for the latest BiOS version.
- And then you have to download and install the new BiOS version on your system.
Must Check: Confirm Form Resubmission
Now, we hope so, this article will be helpful for you to fix the error Driver_Corrupted_Expool on Windows 10. Now, if you want to share your feedback or if you have any queries or any suggestions regarding this article, then you can comment below in the given comment section and share your experience with us, we will get back as soon as possible.