Hello friends, this article is offering by the website getupdatedaily.com and below in this article, we are going to share the complete information as well as the installation procedures regarding Discord Themes.
Discord is an attractive free chat service aimed at the players and entrepreneurs. It focuses on giving like-minded people a voice and text platform to accomplish a greater goal. Sometimes it can be a technology startup that can work to attract more people on to the board while other times it can only be a group of friends starting the Minecraft server. Apart from this, Discord is a great platform for its consumers to take advantage of.
It not only provides voice and text conversations but recently the platform has also expanded into a game store. On the Discord Themes, you will find a big range of hand-picked indie games that showcase the best thing of this industry for everyone to check out. For the added productivity, the users can also share the screen with the others, can tie in their music player so that others will be able to see what they are listening to, and also can connect to their Xbox Live, Play Station, and Steam accounts to make share same what they are also playing. All the services supplied by the traditional Discord platform are simply great.
You will get two elegant themes to choose from the Discord, it is actually quite limited. With the help of BetterDiscord, you will be able to add all the new themes to Discord, while using the services of this application, you can enhance your overall experience. Below in this article, we are going to share the complete step by step guide on how to set-up the BetterDiscord as well as with this article, you will be able to install some amazing Discord Themes also. So now, let’s take a look below to know more about it.
What is BetterDiscord?
BetterDiscord contains emojis and emotes directly from the Twitch.tv. There you can find a custom CSS editor for the coders to make change the platform according to their requirement. You can also add in plug-ins and extensions, you can customize your theme, can switch to more minimal mode to focus on the voice chat, and much more.
Their updates are coming all the time, using the open-source code anyone can change at any point according to your needs. Below in this article, we are going to share the complete step by step instructions through which you will be able to install this upgraded version of the Discord.
How to Install the BetterDiscord?
Before beginning the BetterDiscord installation procedures, you have to be sure that first, you have installed the traditional Discord platform. Before starting anything, you should have to be sure that the original service is closed. Below in this section, we are going to share the complete step by step BetterDiscord installation procedures and to follow the steps given below, you will be able to install it successfully. So now, let’s take a look below to know more about the installation procedures.
- First, you have to open your computer or your smart device where you want to install BetterDiscord and connect your device with the access internet connection.
- Once you connect your device with the access internet connection, then you have to make your visit on the home page of the official website www.betterdiscord.net.
- Once you visit on the home page of its official website, then on that page, you can see the “Download” option in the middle of that page.
- You have to simply click on that “Download” option.
- After the click, your file will start to download.
- After downloading the file, you have to extract that file and then click on BetterDiscordWI.
- Then you have to click on “Accept” and then click on “Next”.
- After the click, you will be redirected to the next window.
- Now, you have to be sure that the file location is the same as your Discord file location.
- Then you have to tick on the “Restart Discord after installation” and then you have to simply click on the “Install” button.
- Once it has installed, then your Discord should be close and re-open again by using the BetterDiscord.
What can you do Using BetterDiscord
Once you successfully installed the BetterDiscord, then there are lots of different extensions to customize your experience with the BetterDiscord. Using one plug-in, you will be able to send larger messages, so they are very easy to read for the people with bad eyesight as well. Another plug-in allows you to hide servers or organize them within the folders, and even you will be able to display hidden channels that you cannot access due to your permission set. Other plug-ins will help you to enable spellcheck, show details of your images, and even you can link to your Steam profile.
You will be also able to customize the themes like blue, maroon, or similar themes that look like a classic Windows XP experience. There you can also get a “Compact 2017” version of Discord theme. All these customizations and more are available to you through the BetterDiscord platform.
However, you have to note that not all the users have the BetterDiscord add-on installed on their platform. In this case, if you are running a custom server and have the best experience possible for your users, you want to make sure that all the users get on top of that download and install a BetterDiscord experience for them.
How to Install the Discord Themes
If you want to install the Discord Themes, then you have to simply follow the steps given below. Below we are going to mention the complete installation procedures through which you will be able to install the Discord Themes. So now, let’s take a look below.
- To move towards the wiki, you have to pick your favorite
- Once you have picked your favorite theme, then you have to click on the “Download latest version” option and then download the source code (zip) or CSS.
- Once you download it, then you have to go to “C:/Users/NAME/AppData/Roaming/BetterDiscord/themes” and there you have to paste the CSS file.
- Then you have to Restart Discord and then click on the ‘Settings’ > ‘BetterDiscord’ > ‘Themes’, and then you have to select the theme that you have just downloaded.
- Now, you can enjoy your new Discord Theme.
We hope, all the information that we mentioned above in this article will be beneficial for you. Above in this article, we had discussed the complete installation procedures regarding Discord Themes and to follow the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to install it successfully. Now, if you want to share your feedback or if you have any queries or any suggestions regarding this article, then you can comment below in the given comment section and share your experience with us, we will get back as soon as possible.