GSuite also is known as Google Apps is used by most of the organizations. Currently, Google Apps is known as GSuite and suppose that you are moving to another company and you want to transfer all the archive to your new email messages before they are permanently removed from the Google servers.
Copy Email Messages
In this guide, we will show you how you can copy email messages from GSuite to a new Gmail Account the process is very simple and will take only a few minutes to complete the process. The approach of migrating the files using Gmail APIs will not work here and that is why we are here to guide you with a new article.
How to Copy GSuite Emails to Another Gmail Address
Here are the easy steps to copy the GSuite emails to another Gmail address.
- Enable the POP.
- Just go to the Settings menu to enable the POP or IMAP tab.
- Choose Enable POP for all mail in the POP download section and save your changes.
- Now you have to generate a password.
- The modern apps that work with the outh protocol and it do not require to share the Gmail password with the third party apps, in the POP3 protocol the password is required and it not necessary to share the Gmail password with the third party apps.
- But the POP3 protocol needs the password in the plain text to download the emails.
- First, you have to log in to your Gmail account and go to the google.com/apppasswords.
- Here choose the Custom from the select App drop down and enter the name to generate the app specific password.
- Next steps is to transfer the email.
- Now you have to open a new browser tan and make a login with your new Gmail account password and username.
- In the Settings of the account, you have to select the import mail and contacts,
- In the pop-up window, you have to enter the full email address of your old email specifications.
- Click on Continue.
- In the next step, you have to enter the old password of your Gmail account that you have generated in the previous step.
- The username of the POP and the email address will be the same.
- Choose pore 995 and enable it using the SSL setting.
- Now you have to enable the settings of “Leave a copy of retrieved messages on the server” and “Label incoming messages”.
- Click on the button of “Start Import”.
- The Gmail will immediately start copying the old messages to the new email address.
The copying process is complete now and it could take some time depending upon the transfer rate and the file amount size.
So now we know that how to copy email messages from GSuite to a new Gmail Account and this process is always recommended when you have to transfer all the mailbox messages to another email account. In case of any problem just comment in the comment section below and you will be guided by our experts on the same. Do comment your valuable suggestion to us so that we can improve this guide further and provide you with more of these kinds of tips and tricks.