Change the Default OBS File Format from FLV to MP4: Are you facing the issue of how to convert FLV to MP4 OBS, we are here for your rescue. In this article, we will provide you simple steps with the help of which you can change the default file format of OBS (Open Broadcast Software) from the standard FLV file format to an MP4 format.
Change the Default OBS File Format from FLV to MP4
Follow the simple steps provided below, in order to Change the Default OBS File Format from FLV to MP4:
- Open the OBS application.
We as of now have it open on our work area and it is as of now recording a document.
- We have to tap on “Settings” under the microphone input.
- Tap on “Broadcast Settings” in the menu on the left-hand side.
We’ll see “File Path” which is the default saving zone.
- Tap on the text box to one side of “File Path” and delete “FLV” toward the end.
- Type in “mp4”.
Do likewise for “Replay Buffer File Path”, erase “FLV” and add “mp4”.
- Tap on “Apply” and then click on “OK”.
These settings won’t be connected until next time we start streaming, so it won’t disturb our current chronicle. Presently whenever we record something, it will record an MP4 rather than FLV.
- This closes the instructional process on the best way to change the default document configuration of Open Broadcast Software (OBS) from the standard FLV record arrangement to an MP4 design.
Now you are updated with the knowledge of how to convert FLV to MP4 OBS, with the help of this you can easily Change the Default OBS File Format from FLV to MP4 . In case of any queries regarding FLV file format to an MP4 format write us in the comment section below. We will be there for your rescue ASAP.