When it comes to downloading third-party iOS apps and games, the name of AppValley is extremely popular. Standing true to its name, the platform provides a plenitude of hacked, modified, and tweaked iOS apps and games that are otherwise not available on the official Apple App Store. So, the question is how does it work and how to utilize the services of AppValley. We are going to answer questions like these in this post.
AppValley App Store
How AppValley Works?
The developers of AppValley run the entire show. They get in touch with app developers whose apps or games have been turned down by Apple. They get the required certificate and allow the app developers to make their apps or games available to the users via their platform. True! You must have heard Apple revoking certificates. However, the developers of AppValley know their game. Whenever the certificates are revoked, they come back with fresh new certificates almost instantaneously.
What Makes AppValley worthy to download?
The features of AppValley make it extremely worthy to download. Check out some of them listed below.
- If you ever happen to be stuck in a situation where you are unable to locate a particular app on AppValley, drop a note to the developers via the platform and you will have the app uploaded in no time.
- Updates, as and when they come, are made available to you immediately.
- You don’t have to tweakk your iOS device for download, installing, or using AppValley.
- It is totally free to download and install AC Market for iOS Apps.
Eager to install AppValley now but you should also know that one of the best alternative for AppValley is AC Market for iOS Apps. ? The following are the simple steps to get AppValley up and running on your iOS device.
Steps to Install AppValley on iOS
- Launch the Safari Browser and navigate to the official website: AppValley.
- Make sure you utilize Safari Browser for the purpose only as any other browser won’t support the installation.
- Once the webpage loads, scroll down and tap on the button captioned as ‘Install AppValley.’
- A dialog box will come up stating that the website wants to install AppValley on your iPhone. Tap on ‘Install’ again and let the installation process run its course.
- Now move to the home screen of your device and monitor the installation progress. This is exactly the same way you download an app from the App Store.
- Once the installation is over, navigate to Settings -> General -> Profiles and trust the profile of AppValley. This is mandatory as you will get an ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer’ error if you try launching the app without trusting the associated profile.
- Now, you are all set to launch the application.
How to use AppValley?
It is very simple to use AppValley. Just follow the below steps.
- Once you launch the application, an interface similar to the App Store will greet you.
- Search for the application in the search section or you can browse the list of applications.
- Tap on the search result to navigate to the application information screen where you can get to know more about the application.
- Tap on ‘Get’ here and hit ‘Install’ on the dialog box that comes up next asking your confirmation to install the application.
- Do remember to trust the profile of the downloaded app after a successful installation.
How to Delete AppValley?
- Long press the icon of AppValley on your home screen and hit the cross button when apps start to wiggle. Hit ‘Delete’ next.
- Delete the profile of AppValley.
This was all about AppValley! If you wish to know more, let us know in the comments section provided below.